HAPPY SUMMER! While everyone is hitting the beach, we’ll be hitting the grocery stores to check out all the new products on shelves! We are overwhelmed (in the best way possible) by the abundance of new-to-market food & beverage products that blossomed this past month. From cactus water and keto sweets to cold-pressed juice and Asian-inspired frozen apps, here are just a few of the new products we fell for in May.
- Caliwater: Co-owners actor/filmmaker Oliver Trevena and actress Vanessa Hudgens partnered with design agency The Creative Pack team in re-introducing Caliwater in a refreshingly sleek, new 12 oz. can. The cactus plant has been known to offer up powerful health benefits, comparable to that of Coconut Water, for many decades – popular in Mexico, South America, and the Southwestern United States where fans swear by its hydration superpowers and use it’s Prickly Pear Fruit in things like margaritas, candies, and jellies.
- Pocono Organics: Inspiring People. Healing the Earth. Pocono Organics stands as one of the largest regenerative organic farms in North America. Along side a full portfolio of heirloom produce, we offer a USDA Certified full-spectrum hemp product line that we produce from seed to bottle. Our hemp products are the only of their kind in the world backed by Rodale Institute, ensuring we are offering the cleanest hemp products on the planet.
- Nectar Cold Pressed: An unrivaled juice experience, NCP range of juices really pack a punch. Using 100% Aussie fruits and vegetables they taste like you’ve just pressed it yourself. Real Juice Real easy!
- LesserEvil: just introduced two new flavors, Birthday Cake and Fudge Brownie, to its deliciously clean Mini Cookies line in May 2021. Joining their already popular cookie cousin, Almond Butter Chocolate Chip, these NEW flavors are also Keto Certified, gluten free, kosher and non-GMO.
- Xiao Chi Jie: a cult-favorite Seattle restaurant that specializes in Chinese street food that has just debuted its flagship CPG: the country’s first (frozen) packaged, restaurant-quality Chinese soup dumplings of their kind that are available direct-to-consumer nationwide, along with bamboo steamers & sauces. Notoriously difficult to mass produce in a form that tastes authentic, the frozen dumpling category (think Trader Joe’s potstickers and other pre-cooked varieties…) has seen little to no innovation since its introduction to home kitchens, until now.
- Howl at the Spoon: Wildly convenient artisan sauces.
- Killer Creamery: new keto-friendly ice cream sandwiches and novelties.
- Detroit Jerky
- Loli’s Probiotic Dressing
- Hoptonic Sparkling Tea
- Kasbo’s Market
- Cloud Water Immunity
- Ru Drinks
- Ting’s Jackfruit Chips
- Upside Down Bakery
What new products have you seen on shelves or online? Let us know by completing THIS quick form and we’ll be sure to feature in next month’s roundup!